Ben Folds - The Best Imitation Of Myself: A Retr Ospective Explicit Lyrics
Ben Folds' The Best Imitation of Myself: A Retrospective, the long-awaited career-spanning anthology chronicling the musical adventures of pop s quintessential post-modern singer-songwriter-pianist.
The most comprehensive and definitive Ben Folds collection ever assembled, and first-ever domestic overview of Folds' music, The Best Imitation of Myself: A Retrospective is remastered from original master tapes, bringing together Ben s biggest hits, previously unreleased material and a newly recorded Ben Folds Five track.
Available as a double LP on high quality vinyl, The Best Imitation of Myself: A Retrospective features liner notes and track-by-track song annotations by Ben Folds.
A perfect point of entry for newcomers as well as a treasure trove for the initiated, the double LP is a carefully curated 18-track distillation of the essence of two decades of Ben Folds music, from the break-out hits "Underground" and "Brick" with Ben Folds Five through solo work and unexpected collaborations ranging from "You Don t Know Me" with Regina Spektor to "From Above" (with lyrics by Nick Hornby, author of "High Fidelity"). Pointing to the future, side Four closes with "House," a brand new Ben Folds Five song recorded especially for the retrospective.
1. [4:32] Brick (Radio Mix)
2. [4:14] Annie Waits
3. [4:29] Philosophy
4. [4:11] Underground
5. [4:03] Landed (Strings Version)
6. [3:49] One Angry Dwarf And 200 Solemn Faces
7. [5:10] Don't Change Your Plans
8. [4:21] The Luckiest
9. [5:32] Smoke (Live With The West Australian Symphony Orchestra)
10. [4:58] Rockin' The Suburbs
11. [3:12] Kate
12. [2:38] Gracie
13. [5:06] Still Fighting It (Extended Version-Previously Unreleased)
14. [3:10] You Don't Know Me (Featuring Regina Spektor) (Seeds Album Version) [Explicit]
15. [4:10] There's Always Someone Cooler Than You
16. [2:37] Still (Soundtrack)
17. [4:04] From Above
18. [3:42] House (Previously Unreleased New Recording)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.