VALAIDA SNOW - Until the Real Thing Comes Along
Valaida Snow might well be counted among the greatest entertainers of the early 20th century, her voice has enchanted the audience of America and Great Britain, 16 tracks in chronological order.
1. A1. Maybe I'm to Blame (Carpenter, Dunlop, Hines)
2. A2. I Wish I Were Twins (Delange, Loesser, Meyer)
3. A3. I Can't Dance (Clarence Williams)
4. A4. It Had to Be You (Jones, Kahn)
5. A5. You Bring Out the Savage in Me (Sam Coslow)
6. A6. Imagination (Valaida Snow)
7. A7. Sing, You Sinners (Coslow, Harling)
8. A8. Singin in the Rain (Brown, Freed)
1. B1. Until the Real Thing Comes Along (Cahn, Chaplin, Freeman, Holiner, Nichols)
2. B2. High Hat, Trumpet and Rhythm (Valaida Snow)
3. B3. Take Care of You for Me (Valaida Snow)
4. B4. Youre Not the Kind (Hudson, Mills)
5. B5. Nagasaki (Dixon, Warren)
6. B6. Some of These Days (Shelton Brooks)
7. B7. Chloe (Moret, Kahn)
8. B8. I Got Rhythm (Gershwin, Gershwin)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.