Whitney Houston : I Will Always Love You: The Best Of Whitney Houston
The legacy of Whitney Houston, one of music's most beloved singers, continues with the November 13 release of I Will Always Love You The Best of Whitney Houston (RCA).
Leading the way is the Clive Davis produced track "I Look To You," a brand new duet version featuring previously unreleased vocals by Whitney and newly recorded vocals by R. Kelly. Grammy Award winner R. Kelly wrote and produced the original version from Houston's last studio album of the same name.
"The duet version of 'I Look To You' between Whitney and R. Kelly is purely and simply a knockout. I believe that everyone will remember the first time they heard it and I think a new classic is being born," states Clive Davis, the album s producer and Chief Creative Officer, Sony Music Entertainment Worldwide.
I Will Always Love You The Best of Whitney Houston will also include "Never Give Up," another never before released song by Houston; written by Jermaine Dupri, Bryan-Michael Cox and Johnta Austin and produced by Dupri and Cox. Rounding out this first ever single disc greatest hits collection are the original versions of the chart topping, award winning hit songs that solidified Houston as "The Voice," including "I Will Always Love You," "Saving All My Love For You," "I Wanna Dance With Somebody," and more.
1. [4:36] You Give Good Love
2. [3:57] Saving All My Love for You
3. [4:33] How Will I Know
4. [4:48] Greatest Love of All
5. [4:50] I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)
6. [5:05] Didn't We Almost Have It All
7. [4:36] So Emotional
8. [4:36] Where Do Broken Hearts Go
9. [5:00] I'm Your Baby Tonight
10. [4:09] All The Man That I Need
11. [4:30] I Will Always Love You
12. [4:45] I'm Every Woman
13. [4:50] I Have Nothing
14. [3:21] Exhale (Shoop Shoop)
15. [3:52] I Believe in You and Me (Record Version)
16. [4:03] My Love Is Your Love (Radio Edit)
17. [3:39] I Look to You
18. [4:01] Never Give Up
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.